Letter from Hancock Central Athletics Department
We are pleased to welcome you to the Elmer J. Warren Memorial Stadium for our upcoming football game. Below is information to help make your game day experience enjoyable and safe. It is our goal to follow guidelines as recommended via the Center for Disease Control, Department of Public Health, and Georgia High School Association. We look forward to seeing you on game day!
Game Day Attendance
Please use the link below to register and purchase your tickets. Your ticket(s) will be scanned at the gate. It can be scanned from your phone or a printout. (It is recommended that you print out your ticket as a back-up.) All tickets are nonrefundable once purchased. *GHSA pass holders must present a valid pass for entry.
- Masks that cover nose and mouth area are required for game day. (both entrance and while inside the stadium)
- Signage and/or markings will be posted to facilitate social distancing.
- We do recommend that you sit as a household/family.
- Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult and remain with the adult at all times.
- Anyone disruptive and/or refusing to comply with protocol regarding the game day environment will not be allowed inside and/or removed. No refund will be issued.
- Lingering on the track, along the fence, and/or gate is not allowed. Everyone must be seated to respect distance and everyone’s ability to view the game.