WCPS Administrative Team:
|Ms. Nicole Madison-Stephens
|Dr. Melissa Martino
|Mr. Ryan Alexander
|Dr. Dondrea Geter
|Mrs. Dwan Carswell
||Pre-K Site Coordinator/SIS Coordinator
|Mrs. Chiquita Jackson
||Parent Involvement Coordinator/Family Advocate
|Mrs. Felecia Evans
|Take In Time:
|Main Telephone Line:
Intellectual Learners Daily
|Dr. Aaron Geter
|Dr. Virginia Rozier
|Mrs. Deborah Happoldt
|Dr. Chiquita Geter
||Assistant PEC Director & RTI Coordinator
District Vision Statement:
Making Students Competent Builders of a Globally Competitive Future
District Mission Statement:
Expand - Empower - Excel (E3)
Beliefs of Wilkinson County Schools:
- Educators should utilize varied instructional strategies, hands-on learning experiences, and seek professional and personal improvement through continuous learning and shared leadership.
- Collaborative relationships with parents, school, and the community enhance schools’ ability to positively impact student achievement.
- Schools must provide a positive culture where students feel safe and are able to learn to their fullest potential.
- High achievement is the direct result of high expectations.
- The continuous use of data analysis processes is the foundation of informed instructional decision making.
- The school environment should maximize instructional time and eliminate any obstructions to time on task