Wilkinson County Middle School offers students the opportunity to enjoy the challenge of a rigorous academic program, enhanced by technology instruction, that will prepare them for high school advanced studies and beyond. A unique component of WCMS is that both its instruction and student performance elements are infused with technology.
Students will move at an advanced pace through a technology-rich academic curriculum. At the core of the program is the goal of transforming students from basic computer users into leaders ready to succeed in a 21st-century environment.
WCMS Administrative Team:
|Mrs. Tiffany Crockett
|Mrs. Ashley Lamar
|Mrs. Denea James
WCMS Administrative Staff:
|Mr. Justin Horne
||Administrative Assistant & Athletic Director Administrative Assistant
|Ms. Tia Jenkins
|Car Rider/Bus Dismissal Time:
|3:15 PM / 3:30 PM
|Main Telephone Line:
We C.A.R.E. (Compassionate.Adaptable.Resilient.Effective)
|Dr. Aaron Geter, Jr.
|Dr. Virginia Rozier
||Program for Exceptional Children Director
District Vision Statement:
Making Students Competent Builders of a Globally Competitive Future
District Mission Statement:
Expand - Empower - Excel (E3)
Beliefs of Wilkinson County Schools:
- Educators should utilize varied instructional strategies, hands-on learning experiences, and seek professional and personal improvement through continuous learning and shared leadership.
- Collaborative relationships with parents, school, and the community enhance schools’ ability to positively impact student achievement.
- Schools must provide a positive culture where students feel safe and are able to learn to their fullest potential.
- High achievement is the direct result of high expectations.
- The continuous use of data analysis processes is the foundation of informed instructional decision making.
- The school environment should maximize instructional time and eliminate any obstructions to time on task.