WCHS Administrative Team:
|Take In Time:
|Main Telephone Line:
One Team, One Dream
|Dr. Aaron Geter
|Dr. Virginia Rozier
|Dr. Chiquita Geter
||Assistant PEC Director & RTI Coordinator
District Vision Statement:
Making Students Competent Builders of a Globally Competitive Future
District Mission Statement:
Expand - Empower - Excel (E3)
Beliefs of Wilkinson County Schools:
- Educators should utilize varied instructional strategies, hands-on learning experiences, and seek professional and personal improvement through continuous learning and shared leadership.
- Collaborative relationships with parents, schools and the community enhance schools’ ability to positively impact student achievement.
- Schools must provide a positive culture where students feel safe and are able to learn to their fullest potential.
- High achievement is the direct result of high expectations.
- The continuous use of data analysis processes is the foundation of informed instructional decision-making.
- The school environment should maximize instructional time and eliminate any obstructions to time on task