District Vision Statement
Making Students Competent Builders of a Globally Competitive Future
District Mission Statement
Expand - Empower - Excel (E3)
Beliefs of Wilkinson County Schools:
- Educators should utilize varied instructional strategies, hands-on learning experiences, and seek professional and personal improvement through continuous learning and shared leadership.
- Collaborative relationships with parents, school, and the community enhance schools’ ability to positively impact student achievement.
- Schools must provide a positive culture where students feel safe and are able to learn to their fullest potential.
- High achievement is the direct result of high expectations.
- The continuous use of data analysis processes is the foundation of informed instructional decision making.
- The school environment should maximize instructional time and eliminate any obstructions to time on task.